To be or Not to be!











As i listened to my english teacher say these very words i fell into an everlasting introspection how these very words seemed applicable in my very life. What i want and what i get seems so far fetched and unrealistic whenever i try to... My life has not been a bed of roses every time i get do doing something i never reach to what i expected and what i wanted there seems a great pain inside of not having what i always wanted and desired..
Every time the same very feeling of giving it your all but having fallen short of expectations What does one do at such times ? What ? The good thing how ever is that the burning desire never fades away it pushes me on, there is pain inside but this desire takes me on wards and again a try i give it my best 


Among st all of this i know some day i will get it all because life ain't over Its just begun

0 comments:

Post a Comment