the beginning of SOMETHING nICe.!

weLL HELLO ALL ..
i have seriously no prior experience of blogging.!
well thought would give it a try..fun as it seems commenting on others stuff...its seriously hard to write one yourself..
nyways am like any other teenager..wanna make something of myself..wanna be known..wanna be recognized.!!
but wat makes me different is my love of something out of the normal..people find it strange but tats 'ME BEING WHO I AM'
am a college student...doin engineering...sounds pretty studious..but ain't like tat..:P
trying to discover what all is in store for me..hope my trip through the blogging world is smooth..:D
SO WELCOMING MYSELF HERE...

1 comments:

  • saransh | June 22, 2010 at 6:14 AM

    Nice beggingng....and u claimd it right ....
    dnt get serious abt this life ..
    ya sumday we'll get sumthng dats for sure....
    :)..
    amity me admission liya hai maje karo......:P..

Post a Comment